In 1999 Tim co-founded Educational Musicals with writer Anthony James and impressarios Tony & Anita Dalton.
The company was founded with the motto 'Entertainment that Educates' and produces musicals for 7-11 year old based on Curriculum History subjects. Each show is approximately 50 minutes in length and all manner of subjects have been covered with the musicals the company has created.
Tim created 13 scores for musicals available through the company but left to pursue other projects in 2004.
The 13 titles that Tim created the score for are:
- Trafalgar - The Story of Nelson, Napoleon and the battle
- The Warrior Queen - The Story of Boudica
- Victorian Historian - A Time Travelling essence around the life of Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- The Three Musketeers
- The Star Child - A Nativity
- The Ship Of Dreams - The Story of the Titanic
- The Lucky Viking - The Story of the Viking Leif who found America
- The Golden City - Aztecs
- The Dreamcatcher - A Native American Story
- The Boy King - The Story of Tutenkhamun
- The Ancient Olympics
- Monster of the Maze - The Story of Theseus and the Minotaur
- Athens - The Birth of Democracy, a fun take on how Democracy came into being in Ancient Greece.
Visit the Educational Musicals site.